Sunday, October 23, 2011

Katherine - 9 Month Portrait - Hingham, MA


Isn't she beautiful?! I couldn't have asked for a more cooperative model! We were up on the top of Turkey Hill in Hingham, MA. Katherine loved being outdoors and feeling the cool fall breeze on her face. She also seemed to like hamming it up for her photo shoot - she was an absolute star! Of course, it doesn't hurt that her mother chose some great outfits and accessories - don't you just love this hat? So cute! It's hard to believe that in early spring 2010, I photographed her parent's wedding. Now, here she is! I've said it before and I will say it again: Photographing families as they grow and change over the years is one of my favorite things about my work. It is so amazing to see how life changes with time, bringing unexpected blessings of every kind - children, pets, new homes, new friends, weddings, parties, accomplishments and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here. Thanks for visiting my blog!